• Observe the AHP working with the patient, with the patient’s consent.
• Discuss with the AHP his or her particular role
• Observe the AHP treating a patient with the patient’s consent
• Observe the AHP discharging a patient with the patient’s consent
• Observe filling of reports and planning ongoing treatment
• See what equipment the AHP uses and help keep it in order
Post 16 and studying a suitable course to lead to a successful University application for Physiotherapy.
If you are attending a school/college ask a teacher or advisor to provide some information about your application, this could include what they think you might get from the placement, or future career plans.
If you do not attend school or college please ask someone who can act as your referee to explain why you are suitable for a placement.
Website built by Frank